programs for children & adults
have fun learning english
group, private, in-class
For children & students
We specialise in giving English lessons to primary school-aged children. Lessons are fun and interactive and focus on learning the language from a Native English speaker. Our main goal is to offer a fun, relaxed environment, where children gain confidence and learn the language from an early age.
We have a few native English speaking teachers who are available to give private lessons. Your children receive English lessons in their own home at a time that is convenient for you.
We provide games and lesson materials.
After each lesson, the parents receive a written lesson report.
Upon completion of an intake form, we can arrange a program that suits your child/children.
We offer after-school English lessons to primary school ages children. Lessons are fun an interactive and focus on learning the language rather than grammar and rules.
- Lessons are organised at school in small group
- Your child receives 1 lesson a week, each lesson lasts 45 minutes
- All our teachers are native English speakers, or of equivalent skill
- The lesson price varies between 10 and 16 euro, depending on the school and size of the group, and includes all lesson materials.
We currently offer lessons at the following schools, where your child does not necessarily need to be enrolled in order to participate. If your school is not in the list below and you’d like to see after school English lessons offered there, please contact us and we’ll be happy to jointly discuss it with you and your school director/directrice.
See our current schedule at the following schools:
- Abcoude: Piusschool, Paulusschool, Piet Mondriaan, CNS
- Amsterdam: Oscar Carre School
- Amstelveen: Het Palet Zuid
- Badhoevedorp: Oranje Nassau School
- Ouderkerk a/d Amstel: Jan Hekmanschool
Closed programs (these programs are generally restricted to students enrolled at these schools):
- de School in Zandvoort
- The British School in Amsterdam. We are a part of the Extra Curricular programme of activities at the British School in Amsterdam. The lessons compliment the work of the British School staff in supporting and guiding children for whom English is an additional language.
Is your school looking for a native English speaker in the class to supplement the English you offer to your students? We have been providing native English speakers to primary schools in the Netherlands since 2010. Lessons are developed to fit in with the school curriculum for children in groups 1 through 8. If you have a project that you would like to discuss, please feel free to contact us and we’ll come up with a program to suit your school and the students’ needs.
Schools where we have provided (or are providing) a native speaker in the class:
- de School – Zandvoort
- de Amstelschool – Ouderkerk a/d Amstel
- OBS Piet Mondriaan – Abcoude
- CNS – Abcoude
- Het Palet Zuid – Amstelveen
Business, medical, and basisschool
Do you struggle with your English when communicating with colleagues? Your students? Your patients? We can bring a customised program to your place of business.
Help your staff to gain confidence and improve their business English skills with the help of one of our native English instructors. Either individually or in small groups, our experienced native English instructors will come to your place of work at a time agree with you, and guide non-native speakers of English to help them improve their business writing and communication skills.
This is an exciting new series of courses developed specifically for medical professionals who wish to improve their English skills in the workplace.
The first course in the series, English for Doctors, is designed for non-native English speaking doctors to refresh and improve their proficiency when interacting with patients in English.
For more, see the brochure.